Unlimited travel from just £2 per day*
Employers and their staff benefit from the programme through an annual membership.
Employer membership rates are between £50 and £475 (+vat) based on staff numbers. There are no additional costs to employees.
Membership provides you with the following benefits:
• Discounts on sustainable travel initiatives
• On-call access to a sustainable transport consultant
• FREE entrance to forum activities for up to 2 staff members
• Newsletter featuring the latest sustainable travel information
• Membership of a network of like-minded employers with the opportunities to share best practice and collaborate for common benefit
The current travel discounts on offer are:
• 10% off Arriva season tickets^
• 10% off Centrebus bus season tickets^
• FREE Membership in to the First Corporate Travel Club (normally £150)^
• 10% off East Midlands Trains annual season tickets^
• Up to 25% discount available on selected bicycle services with Groundwork ^
• FREE unified communications assessment, a months free trial and support of Microsoft Office 365 and three months free rental of the Connect hosted phone system with Unitycomm^
• 10% discount for business use across the UK for all Green Motion branches. 1st time business customers will receive a £15 credit/voucher to be used within a 3 month period^
^Terms and conditions apply.
* Based on the purchase of a 4 weekly Arriva Midlands Saver or First Annual (paid monthly).
Cycle to Work Alliance - The Green Way to Work, Sustainable Transport Report
The Cycle to Work Alliance published ‘The Green Way to Work, Sustainable Transport report' on 16 May 2013.
Update on the new Plugged-in Midlands Scheme
Cenex, the UK's first Centre of Excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies are running an event to keep organisations up to date with the Plugged-in Midlands Scheme.
Park and ride saver tickets offer